- Private offices with manager cabins, meeting rooms and open areas
- Enjoy the privacy of your company with seats ranging from 1 to 100+ seats
- All-inclusive package with premium world class amenities
- Fully furnished and equipped serviced office with high end infrastructure
- Customize every element of your private office space and make it your own
- Available at flexible rental terms with hassle free contracts
- No capital investments involved – book your office, plug in your laptops, start working
- Dedicated private office on a pay-per-use basis
- Experience the privacy and luxury of a premium office space with your team
- Book multiple seats for your team in a private office set up
- Pay only for days that you use the private office space
“Coworking”, as the name suggests, is a concept that can be adopted by anyone who does not want to work from home and would rather prefer sharing an office space with freelancers or people from other organizations. It saves them from the hassles of maintaining their own office and also from the day to day disturbances they would face at home. As far as businesses are concerned, coworking is most suitable for emerging startups, freelancers, employees remotely working for an organization.
Coworking spaces offer you a chance to work in a fully-equipped office without worrying about the costs of setting up an office space. It also provides you with an opportunity to socialize and harness your business network through the coworking community and events that are organized at coworking spaces, without any additional cost. Whereas, traditional offices lack such perks.
From freelancers, startups, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs), SMEs to large-scale corporations can use co-working spaces.
Coworking spaces in Bangalore and Chennai have a blend of comfortable and chic ergonomic interiors, with an ambience of a corporate workplace. It provides a productive platform to mingle with other entrepreneurs and freelancers that can help grow one’s own visibility and in turn growing their own business. Above all, coworking spaces are a cost-effective solution for freelancers. Do the math!
Coworking space offers a conducive environment to work. A traditional office is an expensive option as the user has to bear the fixed costs of furniture, electricity, air conditioning, and other maintenance costs. With coworking space, all your expenses from security, high-speed internet, electricity to office furniture will be included in your rent.
A traditional office lease involves huge capital investments for rental deposits, long lock-in periods, maintenance and overhead costs. On the other hand, a coworking space can be leased for even a day with pay-per-use options. It saves you from the hassles of both financial and contractual commitments. In coworking spaces, you have the flexibility to lease a desk/workspace on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
Trend India Workspaces offer you 24×7 access providing you with an opportunity to decide your working hours as per your business requirements. Be it regular shifts or nocturnal shift, our doors are always open for you.
Trend India Workspaces provides complete flexibility for coworking space members to work from either of our locations in Chennai and Bangalore subject to availability. It is recommended that a member notifies the administration about the required access a week before the use.